Employers can find workers fast by registering for the Jobs Victoria online hub.
On this page
- How does it work?
- How do I get started?
- Need technical help?
- How can Jobs Victoria Partners assist me with recruitment?
The Jobs Victoria online hub matches jobseekers who are ready to work with employers seeking a local, job-ready workforce.
We can work with you to identify your business needs and help you find people across Victoria with the right skills and experience.
How does it work?
You can register to advertise jobs to qualified workers on the online hub.
Jobs should be:
- ideally for at least three months, but short-term seasonal roles may also be advertised
- paid at the award rate, or the site rate, whichever is higher.
Through the online hub you can:
- post jobs
- conduct initial screening
- select from the full list of applicants or receive a short list.
How do I get started?
Complete the registration form – with contact and business details.
Once your registration has been processed:
- We will contact you to discuss opportunities available and help set up your account.
- You can create your company profile with logo, overview and links to your website.
- You can then start posting jobs on the online platform.
Need technical help?
Technical help with the online hub is provided by Sidekicker: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 882 694.
There are also helpful articles for employers that cover getting started, how to post a job and how to manage job opportunities.
What other support is available?
In addition to the Jobs Victoria online hub, Jobs Victoria provides tailored services to support and connect jobseekers and employers.
The Jobs Victoria Fund
If you are a Victorian employer ready to take on new staff, the Jobs Victoria Fund can financially support you to employ people who have been most affected by the economic impacts of the pandemic.
Find out more about the Jobs Victoria Fund.
The Jobs Victoria Employment Network
The Jobs Victoria Employment Network (JVEN) is the Victorian Government's major activity to help Victorians facing barriers to employment into jobs. Services are delivered by employment specialists who work closely with employers to identify job opportunities and prepare jobseekers for those roles.
Jobs Victoria and our network of partners will support your recruitment at no cost to your business. We will:
- work with you to identify exactly the skills and experience your business needs
- identify suitable candidates that match these needs
- provide the selected jobseekers with employment preparation that may include vocational training, upskilling and mentoring.
We can also provide support for each new worker after they start work, to help make sure they have a smooth transition into your workplace.
You can also find a Jobs Victoria Partner in your local area.
Contact us for more information on how we can assist your business.
Register to find workers - information in languages other than English
- Arabic- العربية
- Assyrian - ܐܵܬܘܪܵܝܵܐ
- Chinese Simplified - 中文简体
- Chinese Traditional - 中文繁體
- Dari - درى
- Dinka - Thuɔŋjäŋ
- Farsi - فارسي
- Filipino - Pilipino
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Hindi - हिन्दी
- Italian - Italiano
- Pashto - پښتو
- Punjabi - ਪੰਜਾਥੀ
- Somali - Soomaali
- Spanish - Español
- Sudanese Arabic - بالعربي السوداني
- Turkish - Türkçe
- Urdu - اردو
- Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt