Jobs Victoria Work and Learning Centres can help you find local training, work experience and jobs.
Work and Learning Centres support people looking for work, especially if you live in or are waiting for public and social housing or you are experiencing homelessness.
If you’re looking for work, a Work and Learning Centre can assist you by:
- connecting you with local training opportunities, work experience and jobs
- providing advice on different ways to job search
- providing assistance with job applications and career development
- helping you develop your own work and learning plan
- connecting you with other support services if you need, including health and mental health services, drug and alcohol support and childcare.
Jobs Victoria works in partnership with the Brotherhood of St Laurence and other local community agencies to run Work and Learning Centres across Victoria.
Where are Work and Learning Centres located?
There are five Work and Learning Centres around Victoria. They are located in Fitzroy, North Geelong, Morwell, Ballarat and Shepparton.