Jobs Victoria Work and Learning Centres can help you find local training, work experience and jobs.
Work and Learning Centres support people looking for work, especially if you live in or are waiting for public and social housing or you are experiencing homelessness.
If you’re looking for work, a Work and Learning Centre can assist you by:
- connecting you with local training opportunities, work experience and jobs
- providing advice on different ways to job search
- providing assistance with job applications and career development
- helping you develop your own work and learning plan
- connecting you with other support services if you need, including health and mental health services, drug and alcohol support and childcare.
Jobs Victoria works in partnership with the Brotherhood of St Laurence and other local community agencies to run Work and Learning Centres across Victoria.
Where are Work and Learning Centres located?
There are five Work and Learning Centres around Victoria. They are located in Fitzroy, North Geelong, Morwell, Ballarat and Shepparton.
How can I get support from a Work and Learning Centre?
You can contact your nearest centre directly or call the Jobs Victoria hotline on 1300 208 575.
If there is not a Work and Learning Centre is your local area, you can connect with a Jobs Victoria Advocate.
How do employers access Work and Learning Centres?
If your business wants to hire through the centres, contact your nearest centre or call the Jobs Victoria hotline on 1300 208 575.