Jobs Victoria provides targeted support to people who face challenges finding employment. Our free services are focussed on the locations most in need.
Jobs Victoria Mentors assist people to become work-ready, find a job that suits them, and support them in their new job during the first six months of employment.
In addition, Jobs Victoria also provides other support including:
- employment programs through traineeships in government for young people
- advice for workers going through retrenchment
- earn and learn programs across a range of sectors.
There are a range of other employment supports available through:
- Skills & Job Centres
- Work & Learning Centres
- Workforce Australia
- recruitment services at your local council.
From October 2023, Jobs Victoria Mentor services will operate in the following local government areas.
- Hume City (located in the Northern Metropolitan region)
- Brimbank City (located in the Western Metropolitan region)
- Greater Dandenong City (located in the Southern Metropolitan region)
- Greater Shepparton City (located in the Goulburn region)
- Latrobe City (located in the Gippsland region).
Careers with the Victorian State Government
If you are looking for career opportunities with the Victorian Public Service, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org.