Jobs Victoria is partnering with industries with growing workforce needs.
Priority Workforce Projects are supporting businesses and industries to recruit the staff they need by:
- connecting them with a supported workforce of job-ready, local candidates
- assisting with funds to recruit, train and support eligible employees.
If your business, or the industry you are part of is interested in opportunities to create jobs at scale contact Jobs Victoria on email@example.com
With the upcoming Victorian state election on 26 November 2022, the Victorian Public Sector will move into ‘caretaker’ mode from 1 November 2022 until the election results are announced. In line with caretaker conventions, we will continue delivering our existing Priority Workforce Projects, but will pause inviting new applications or executing contract changes over this period.
If you are interested in applying, check back in with us in December 2022 for more information.
Secure jobs for all Victorians
Priority Workforce Projects are designed to create secure jobs for people looking for work including:
- women aged 45 years and over
- people who are long-term unemployed
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people
- people with disability
- people seeking asylum, and refugees
- newly arrived migrants from non-English-speaking backgrounds
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds who face additional barriers to employment
- young people aged 18 to 25
- single parents
Earn and learn
Opportunities to earn an income while you boost your skills and qualifications. Find out more.