Jobs Victoria is partnering with industries with growing workforce needs.
Priority Workforce Projects are supporting businesses and industries to recruit the staff they need by:
- connecting them with a supported workforce of job-ready, local candidates
- assisting with funds to recruit, train and support eligible employees.
If your business, or the industry you are part of is interested in opportunities to create jobs at scale contact Jobs Victoria on firstname.lastname@example.org
See how Priority Workforce Projects have helped recruit staff for the caravan manufacturing industry and disability sector.
Secure jobs for all Victorians
Priority Workforce Projects are designed to create secure jobs for people looking for work including:
- women aged 45 years and over
- people who are long-term unemployed
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people
- people with disability
- people seeking asylum, and refugees
- newly arrived migrants from non-English-speaking backgrounds
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds who face additional barriers to employment
- young people aged 18 to 25
- single parents
Earn and learn
Opportunities to earn an income while you boost your skills and qualifications. Find out more.