Want to be one of 200 people to get secure work with a major Australasian food manufacturer?
You could get an ongoing full-time or part-time job with George Weston Foods as a food production operator, packer, farm assistant or administrator. You’ll be paid to learn on the job, and many of those hired will have the opportunity to complete a fully funded Certificate III or IV qualification!
The jobs are at George Weston’s Don KR factory in Castlemaine and on farms in Bears Lagoon in north central Victoria and Girgarre in Goulburn Valley.
We’ve invested $3.71 million to support jobseekers into these roles. Recruits will also get a dedicated workplace buddy, assistance to buy equipment and uniforms, mentoring and other supports.
You’re particularly encouraged to apply if you’re
- aged 18 to 25
- a woman aged 45 and over
- an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person
- a person with disability
- experiencing long term unemployment
- experiencing challenges finding work.
Looking for work? Apply now
You can start a career in the food manufacturing industry today and earn a qualification along the way.
- IS DON. IS GOOD… is hiring! (Regional Victoria opportunities only)
- Animal Care Technicians (Bears Lagoon farm, Loddon)
- Animal Care Technicians (Girgarre farm, Campaspe)
For more information call the Jobs Victoria hotline on 1300 208 575.