Hundreds of hospitality jobs available right now.
You could be perfecting your latte art, mixing cocktails, or working your way up in the kitchen as soon as next week!
We’re offering paid training and jobs for new hospitality and tourism workers. You’ll earn while you learn and get stable work in the industry – even if you have no experience or qualifications.
- 500 hospitality vacancies across Melbourne and Victoria
- 240 paid hospitality and tourism traineeships in regional Victoria.
Get the job. Get trained. Get paid!
5 days paid training for hospitality jobs
We’re recruiting 500 people across Victoria to fill much-needed hospitality jobs. Here’s what’s on offer:
- up to five days paid training
- tools of the trade
- ongoing support, such as mentoring
- at least 20 hours’ work a week for up to 26 weeks.
You’ll be trained in areas such as Food Safety, Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA), Wine and Service, Coffee Making, or Professional Waitering before being placed in a job.
We’re welcoming applications from women aged 45 and over, people under 25, Aboriginal people, people from multicultural backgrounds and people with disability.
Businesses needing staff
Hospitality and tourism businesses looking for staff can register their interest.
Regional hospitality traineeships with great pay
Apply for one of 240 hospitality and tourism traineeships that offer above award wages. You’ll get:
- 12 months’ employment as a paid trainee
- up to $10,000 above award wages (if you stay in the role for more than 12 months)
- a Certificate III in Tourism or Hospitality while working in regional hospitality and tourism businesses
- ongoing mentoring support.
These roles are for women over 45, people under 25, Aboriginal people, and people who are long-term unemployed.
Apply for tourism jobs with paid training and get a Certificate II or Certificate III in Tourism:
Apply for hospitality jobs with paid training and get a Certificate III in Hospitality:
Businesses seeking staff
Regional hospitality and tourism businesses looking for staff can register their interest.