Hundreds of hospitality jobs available right now.
We’re offering paid training and jobs for new hospitality and tourism workers. You’ll earn while you learn and get stable work in the industry – even if you have no experience or qualifications.
Victorian hospitality and tourism businesses need more staff. You could be the next person hired. We have:
- 500 hospitality vacancies across Melbourne and Victoria
- 240 paid hospitality and tourism traineeships in regional Victoria.
Both include paid training.
Get the job. Get trained. Get paid!
5 days paid training for hospitality jobs
We’re offering 5 days paid training for 500 people. We’re recruiting across Victoria to fill hospitality staff shortages. Here’s what’s on offer:
- 5 days paid training in barista skills, food handling or responsible service of alcohol
- tools of the trade
- ongoing support like mentoring
- at least 20 hours a week work for up to 26 weeks.
We’re encouraging women aged 45 and over, people under 25, Aboriginal people, people from multicultural backgrounds and people with disability to apply.
And we’re recruiting until September.
Looking for hospitality work?
Apply for a hospitality job that includes 5 days paid training:
Businesses needing staff
Hospitality and tourism businesses looking for staff can register their interest.
Regional hospitality jobs with great pay
Apply for one of 240 hospitality and tourism jobs offering paid training and above award wages. Recruits will get:
- 12 months employment as a paid trainee
- up to $10,000 above award wages (over 12 months)
- study for a Certificate II or III in Tourism or Certificate III in Hospitality while working in regional hospitality and tourism businesses
- one-on-one mentoring.
These roles are for women over 45, people under 25, Aboriginal Victorians and those who are long-term unemployed.
Looking for work in regional Victoria?
No experience needed for these regional opportunities offering paid training, secure work and more.
Apply for tourism jobs with paid training and get a Certificate II or Certificate III in Tourism:
Apply for hospitality jobs with paid training and get a Certificate III in Hospitality:
Businesses seeking staff
Regional hospitality and tourism businesses looking for staff are invited to register their interest.