Applications for the Jobs Victoria wage subsidy are now closed.
We provide a range of free recruitment information and supports for Victorian businesses. You can also visit Business Victoria for helpful resources.
Jobs Victoria wage subsidies
Applications are now closed for the Jobs Victoria wage subsidies. Applications submitted by 3pm, 11 August, 2022, will still be processed. Already approved wage subsidies will continue to be paid as arranged.
Application processing information
No further wage subsidy applications are being accepted. For employers that applied for the wage subsidy by the 11 August 2022 closing date:
- Jobs Victoria will assess your application and notify you of the outcome.
- If successful, we will send you a Grant Agreement for your signature.
Reporting and payment for successful applicants:
- Once the Grant Agreement is signed by both parties, you will receive payments, according to the payment schedule.
- You must continue to employ each of the subsidised employees and meet all the conditions in the Grant Agreement.
- How much you receive depends on:
- the number of employees
- the number of hours they work
- the priority groups the employees are from
- whether the employee is moving from a job with the same employer.
- Successful applicants may be subject to a range of compliance and probity processes, including an independent audit.
For information on other Victorian business supports visit Business Victoria.
Information for 2021 wage subsidy applications
If you applied to the Jobs Victoria Fund for a wage subsidy between 26 March 2021 and 10am 16 November 2021 your Grant Agreement is administered under the Jobs Victoria Fund guidelines in place at that time. You can access the guidelines, Frequently Asked Questions and definitions on this page.
- Factsheet - How to be an inclusive employer
- Definitions and FAQs
Jobs Victoria wage subsidy guidelines
The Jobs Victoria Wage Subsidy Guidelines are available below.