- Man in orange high-vis shirt - "There were times when I thought there was just no hope … you've got to reach out for support."
- Man in orange high-vis shirt walking away from camera - looking at camera.
- Man in high-vis jacket walking towards camera.
- Man with clipboard and high-vis jacket talking with woman - "The level of support our business has received from Jobs Victoria makes this program very much worthwhile."
- Man in high-vis jacket standing in front of recycling truck.
- Young man walking through police carpark.
- Young man seated at a table talking with police officer - "I think it would be good to be an Aboriginal police officer … good for the community."
- Young man smiling.
- Two women talking to each other.
- Young woman making bed - "This program really helped me. It's good not to give up. Work hard and keep going."
- Young woman smiling.
- Man in high-vis yellow shirt and khaki work pants walking along a weir.
- Man in high-vis yellow shirt and khaki work pants - "I love being outdoors, looking after the land … Jobs Victoria programs have really helped me get this job."
- Man in high-vis yellow shirt and khaki work pants gardening.
- Young woman in office, walking.
- Young woman in office - "I'm proud to be working in government at my age … and I'm also getting the chance to study."
- Young woman writing.
- Young woman smiling and laughing.